domingo, 26 de mayo de 2013

Testimonies


Testimonies

Deanna A. Murphy

To be honest, I think I was probably one of the most hesitant of your customers to try out Start Potty Training. I found your site, watched the video and still could not bring myself buy it. I thought I could potty train my son on my own and that was the largest mistake I have made all year.

After two completely miserable weeks of my husband and I trying to potty train our son on our own... I cracked open my bookmarks and came back to startpottytraining.com to get a copy. My son was in the furthest stages of regression, kicked and screamed when we would sit him on his potty. Not to mention would go and hide every time he had to go. 

We used your methods and I was speechless after my husband and I witnessed our son sitting on his potty, all by himself! 4 days into your program and regression had been corrected and we had our first accident free day. 

Just had to write you and say thank you from the bottom of our hearts! I honestly am hating myself for being skeptical and wish I never tried to do it myself. Thanks for all your help carol

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario